In Stores Now- Shinku: Throne of Blood pt 1

I'm not sure what motivated Ron Marz 'nem to drop damn near the whole contents of Shinku #1 on CBR, but I sure appreciate it!

here's the Sales Pitch:
“Throne Of Blood,” Part One—The sole surviving descendant of a once-proud samurai clan, Shinku wages a solo war against a powerful vampire clan that has lurked in the shadows for centuries. An epic of horror and martial arts set in modern Japan, but with roots in the feudal past, writer RON MARZ (Artifacts ) and artist LEE MODER (Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E., Painkiller Jane ) will serve up sexy, bloody, ongoing action every month. If you're looking for vampires that sparkle ... this ain't it. Mature Readers.















Of course, I did cobble these pages together from three separate previews (yeah, y'welcome) 'cause that's how the eff I roll... Shinku #1 is in Stores now, and I'd say it's worth your money to cop it.
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here