PREVIEW- Drums #1

I don't know much about Drums,  the new horror/crime comic from Image Comics, but this looks dope, so I figured I'd share it with y'all...
The Sales Pitch:

"LET THE BATÁA SPEAK"
In our world there exists an ancient religion with many names and many disguises: Candomble, Palo Mayombe, Santeria... Voodoo. FBI agent Martin Irons is sent to investigate the sudden deaths of an entire gathering of followers at a ceremony, an assignment horrible enough before one of the mangled corpses rises and leads him on a sinister path. A new horror story with possessions, santeros, zombies... all set to the thunderous boom of drums!




Yeah... Drums #1 is in stores now... might hafta cop it. If I do, I'll definitely let y'all know what I thought of it.
holla!

samax.

2 comments:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

Damn, this looks HELLA tight!!!

Samax said...

That's what I was thinking!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here