PREVIEW- Superpatriot: America's Fighting Force TPB

 For all the Invincible fans who missed it when it originally came out, this was Kirkman and Cory Walker's first Image book, revisiting Erik Larsen's Savage Dragon spinoff Superpatriot.




I more or less slept on this series when it first came out, because the original Superpatriot mini and the sequel Liberty and Justice by Kieth Giffen and the mighty Dave Johnson held such a special place in my heart. I actually bought the last issue of this series and really enjoyed the blend of superhero hijinks and mind-numbing ultraviolence that the duo have since made famous on Invincible and The Destroyer ... and since then, this duo has went on to make some great, great comics, so I'm probably buying this! The Superpatriot: America's Fighting Force trade paperback will be in stores March 2nd.
holla!
-samax.

3 comments:

@DwainIBe said...

I've got so much ridiculous love for SuperPatriot. This is an easy purchase for me! Had no idea this was even being released. Appreciate you putting this up.

Arkonbey said...

I'm going to have to check this out. I really dig Walker's style. The right amount of solidity and stylization.

Please stop recommending good comics. I cannot afford it. ;)

Samax said...

you're exactly right about Corey Walker's art. And don't feel bad, I can't afford to buy all the comics I'd like, either!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here