I GOT TA HAVE IT--->"Thunderbolts:CAGE" trade paper back

The moment you've I've been waiting for is finally upon us, Marvel has begun collecting the Luke Cage era of Thunderbolts into TPB

Here's the Sales Pitch:
It's a new era for Marvel's always evolving, always controversial team! The most dangerous people on Earth are now all in one hellish prison, and the only way out is through rehabilitation and contribution to society via The Thunderbolts... under the leadership of the steel-hardskinned Avenger named Luke Cage! So bring on the first participants: Juggernaut! Crossbones! Ghost! Moonstone! And...Man-Thing?











Thunderbolts scribe Jeff Parker does a better job writing Luke Cage than anyone else at Marvel, and not coincidentally, Thunderbolts is easily my favorite Marvel book right now. I don't get to the comicshop as much as I would like, so I'm missing a few issues, which gives me a good excuse to buy this trade... The Hardcover's been out for a minute, but now you I can get the paperback version at the local comicshop or bookstore (or click here to cop it on Amazon).

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here