CAT VS Tsunami: FIGHT!!!


Illustrator Diana Delosh is selling merch (teeshirts, pins, coffee mugs, etc) with this image to benefit victims of the tsunami and earthquake in Japan.
"Like many of you I have been horrified by the Earthquake/Tsunami disaster that struck Japan on March 11, 2011." Delosh says on her blog. "To do something to help I have created 3 special designs to raise funds to support the Earthquake & Tsunami Relief Fund for Japan. All commissions from the sale of these 3 Lucky Cat Support/Hope for Japan designs from my store zazzle.com/deloshdesigns* will go directly to the relief effort. You may read more about this program at zazzle.com/japanrelief or just donate directly to the RED CROSS."
I urge all my readers to find a way that they are comfortable with to help, as the situation in Japan seems to be getting worse by the day... for more options on what artists are doing to help, click here. I'll post more as I find them.
holla!
samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here