New Firebreather #1 and Firebreather movie dropping Wednesday

Wednesday is a great day for fans of Phil Hester and Andy Kuhn's awesome monster superhero comic Firebreather. Not only will they be able to sashay into comic shops and buy the first issue of Firebreather (Vol 3) #1, but they'll also be able to kick back and watch the Firebreather animated film on Cartoon Network. And you should feel pretty lucky right now, because you're gonna get healthy spoiler-free previews of both below.










Firebreather fans are already reacting to the footage, but I'll keep my reactions to myself and let you make up your own mind. 

The Cartoon Network joint airs Wednesday night at 7p(6 central).
If you have yet to read the comic, I highly recommend it... go ahead and pick up Firebreather Volume 1: Growing Pains and Firebreather Volume 2 tomorrow while you're at the comic shop or book store. As for me, I gotta get my hands on the new joint, and sit back and peep the cartoon ...

holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here