Preview: CHEW #14

Greetings... Here's some preview pages to CHEW #14 which will be in stores tomorrow. Since I buy and read CHEW religiously in trade form, I look at these previews similar to watching movie trailers. CHEW is definitely a beg-borrow-steal item... something you must have by any means (or in whatever format) you can get it. If you've never read CHEW before, I recommend that you click here to read my observations and peep previews of00 earlier issues, rather than read the preview below. But hey, it's your call!




Yeah, so if you're a fan of the series, the plot thickens, right? If you're reading the single issues, CHEW #14 hits stores tomorrow, September 29th.
holla!
samax.

4 comments:

Arkonbey said...

Whoa! Looks like it's been WAY too long since I've hit your blog, man.

Another tantalizing taste of Chew! We've got Taster's Choice and International Flavor thanks to your intro. What's cool is my wife (a bit of a foodie) loves Chew.

I'll wait for the TPB, as hard as that will be to do.

Samax said...

I'm right there with you... I read the CHEW previews like watching movie trailers. I will first in line when the third trade comes out :D

Sweet Enemy said...

Well, I should perhaps clarify that I love Chew, but I love it in a sort-of-keeping-my-gag-reflex-in-check way. Which is probably the sign of a good book (I can't get it out of my head! I want to go hurl but I want to keep reading!)
Thanks for the preview samax!
--S.E.
a.k.a. "the wife"
:)

Samax said...

lol! ah, the ugly face of addiction... glad I could feed your habit!
thanks for reading!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here