PREVIEW: Murderland #1 (set in Baltimore, MD)

take a look at what looks like a well-executed crime comic set in Baltimore. The preview I posted below is very well-written and drawn, so I'm looking forward to getting a chance to read more! Here's the sales pitch:
“SET THE METHOD DOWN,” Part One

Artist DAVID HAHN (
BITE CLUB, RED HERRING) joins newcomer STEPHEN SCOTT to tell a story of doomed romance, bloodshed and the outer limits of human potential, all unfolding on the “complicated” streets of Baltimore, Maryland. The Arabber is a reformed killer bent on bringing peace to his hometown. Method is his lover and partner in crime, but she may not be long for The Arabber’s crusade. The first of many genre-bending stories in the MURDERLAND universe.


So feel free to discuss it with me in the comments. But yeah, I think this looks intriguing... especially based on the description. MURDERLAND #1 hits comicshops Wednesday, August 4th.

holla!
-samax.

1 comment:

Corance said...

I like what I'm seeing so far. I'd be willing to check it out.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here