The Unknown Soldier is Dead...

Vee broke my heart yesterday when he emailed me with the news that DC/Vertigo's awesome horror/action comic Unknown Soldier has been canceled. I didn't want to believe it... ever since Vee put me onto it, Unknown Soldier has been one of the comics that I was most excited to read whenever I got it home from the comic shop.

But I had to believe it when I checked the DeviantArt gallery of Unknown Soldier cover artist Dave Johnson and saw what he lists as the "Final Unknown Soldier Cover"... I never could bring myself to read the article Vee sent me, but you can read it here. I'm used to the comics I like getting canceled, but this one hit me hard... Where ELSE am I gonna read a comic about a brilliant African doctor turned brutal masked revolutionary killing machine? To read my previous posts about Unknown Soldier, click here, while I go throw a tantrum...
@%*#!
-samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

Empath said...

I am going to miss this too.

Samax said...

word...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here