Start the Day off RIGHT!!!!

A big fat Ninjasday shout-out to the fine folks at the Gritty Committee for posting this new C-Rayz Walz video... my friends know I have an inexplicable attachment to C-Rayz ever since buying his album Ravipops at that discount ceedee store at Lover's Ln and Greenville Ave a few years ago...

Destroy (C-Rayz Walz) from HELLER films on Vimeo.


Destroy by (C-Rayz Walz)
Anyways, with all the BP madness going on, I was pleasantly surprised to catch this hymn of elemental wrath in my feed reader.  After listening to it 15-20 times or so while drawing, I actually watched the video, which is hilarious on some man vs nature (nature wins) type isht... To listen to more C-Rayz, click here.


holla...
samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here