Rhymefest + Phonte + S1 = "Say Wassup"

Here's the video to Say Wassup, off Rhymefest's long-awaited new sophomore album El Che.


This joint sports one of a handful beats off'a El Che supplied by Texas beatsmith S1 (Symbolic One) of the mighty Strange Fruit Project. Looks like your boy Konee Rok also threw in some rotoscoping and 3-D effects to compliment the spittery... I still haven't had the chance to cop El Che yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to gettin' that. I already liked the tracks Give It To Me and Chicago, plus Fest has fed me several DOPE free mixtapes over the last couple years, so I kinda owe him one...
holla!
-samax
ghettoManga.com
comics.hipHop.news.art.culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here