Vixen by Eric Canete

Vixen by Eric Canete
 what's good, fam! I was trolling through my reader and got sucked into Eric Canete's blogspot... I'm telling you, it's a freaking black hole of awesome, and I'm just thankful I got out alive! This is a commission Canete did of DC's z-lister Vixen, a sister who can channel the powers of animals. She would be an awesome character in the right hands... anyways, just thought i'd share this illustration! For more Vixen art peep these covers by Josh Middleton!
-samax
ghettoManga.com
comics.hipHop.news.art.culture

2 comments:

Corance said...

Vixen was actually pretty awesome on Justice League Unlimited.

Samax said...

yeah, she strikes me as a dope character. She had that miniseries, which I ALMOST bought... If I see it in TPB i might cop it.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here