New Michael Jackson... sorta

Nobody wants to see another lame Michael Jackson tribute... I know I don't! Now an AWESOME Michael Jackson tribute... that's another thing entirely!

When my man Howard Russell (artist on indie sci-fi comic Indego Blue) let it be known that he was working on a Thriller tribute comic, I was so excited that I offered to print it in my GhettoManga Quarterly magazine whenever he finished it. Howard is mad busy making the ends meet (brotha got bills), so I'm patiently waiting on the short, but I'm pleased to keep you posted! so here's a new piece he posted this weekend! can't wait to see (and show you) more!
 holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here