Start the Day off RIGHT------>

Stay Funky, my friends...

<a href="http://delthefunkyhomosapien.bandcamp.com/track/the-rhyme-osiris-shoe-collab">The Rhyme &quot;osiris shoe collab&quot; by Del The Funky Homosapien</a>
This weekend my boy Khalid and I kicked it backstage with underground rap legend Del the Funky Homosapien of the mighty Hieroglyphics crew. Del's lady Allana Muhammad is a close personal friend (she sang at my wedding) who I hadn't seen in ages. So when she called and invited me to come to the Palladium in Dallas and hang out with her and Del, I was like "sure, why not?"

Del is (as you might expect) extremely cool. He loves comics, cartoons, and hip hop, so we got along great! I had talked to Del on the phone a few times, so it was like visiting a family member I hadn't seen in years. and he's (still) bonkers on the mic too!
<a href="http://delthefunkyhomosapien.bandcamp.com/track/g-market">G Market by Del The Funky Homosapien</a>
anyways, have a good day, fam!
BONUS:Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz

4 comments:

SHABACH said...

LOVE THIS ISH<>>>>ONE OF MY FAV MCees....so dang refreshing on a Monday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samax said...

word!

B_Steelo said...

That Osiris track is pretty nice.

Samax said...

yeah, i thought so too!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here