LOSERS Release date moved BACK to April!

I made such a big stink about Warner Bros. releasing The Losers in June that they went ahead and moved it back to April 23rd. You're Welcome. 
Okay, I guess it's POSSIBLE I had nothing to do with it... but let's not split hairs! the IMPORTANT thing is, I win! now, don't let those snow flurries fool ya! April is right around the corner, so if you still haven't read the comic, click here to cop that joint cheap on Amazon... no need to thank me. Spreading the message of hope, love, and dope Spy-Fi comics is the only reward I want! well, that and Zoe Saldana... but I'll take what's in my reach, knah'mean?
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here