New Multiple Warhedz pages by Brandon Graham!

I have made no secret of the fact that i freeking ♥ Brandon Graham (King City, Pillow Fight, Escalator), but what you might not know is that after he finishes the year-long King City story he's doing for tokyopop/Image, he will be returning to his Oni Press book Multiple Warheads (which i spell different every time i mention it... sorry), the comic that first exposed me to his work a few years back.  Anyways, dude is like a sensei about comics, fam... he speaks like a sage master about my favorite artform (and my most hated foe), and inspires me every single time... i swiped these pages from the upcoming MW book off a post he dropped during his residency on Warren Ellis' Whitechapel forums. click to enlarge, read, rinse, repeat...

 









dope huh?
holla!
-samax 

ghettoManga.com
comics.hipHop.news.art.culture

2 comments:

jb said...

So excited for this. That single black and white issue stands out to me as Brandon Graham's most engaging work so far.

Samax said...

I will go out on a limb and agree with you there, JB. The balance of black and white in that book is perfect. The character designs and story structure made me reread that joint ad nauseum... I became an instant fan, and assumed everyone else felt the same way I did.

I'm really excited to see Brandon returning to MW too.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here