limited Edition Tee Shirts



i smashed out this tee shirt design (click for larger view) last week for my dude Justin Nygren of Shirts Equals Awesome. He's gonna press up a gang of shirts during the Underground live art show on the 30th, and asked me if I wanted in on it. they're gonna be one-color screen prints, and Justin is known for doing nice work, so i HAD to get down with it!anyways, if you want one, hit the paypal button below or email me at samax(at)samaxamen.com for an invoice. it's gonna be black ink on a white or grey shirt ... select the size you want, and let me know what color you want. your shirts will be scooped on Saturday the 30th and shipped out the following week.


SIZES

what color do you prefer?



holla!
-samax
ghettoManga.com
comics.hipHop.news.art.culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here