kuku for coco puffs

Due to the fact that I'm currently broke, i haven't been to the comic shop in a while. which is not to say i haven't been reading comics... much to the contrary, there's a GANG of stuff to read on the web for free (which even I can afford)! while i admit to you that a lot of it is poop, there's a surprising amount of excellent stuff to be found on the tray-dub these days... exhibit A: Ramon Perez's cooky contemporary fantasy comic Kukuburi, the whimsical story of a fly hipster delivery girl who stumbles into another dimension on what she thought was a routine delivery. the short version: This comic is dope. I haven't been reading it that long, so I can't tell you much except to say you will be knocked out by the beautiful art, color and character design. well, I was anyways! expect to hear more from me about this book as i get into it more... but if you have any sense at all (and if you're reading this blog, I KNOW YOU DO!), you'll click a pic and bounce over there and see for yourself!
holla!
-samax
ghettoManga.com
comics.hipHop.news.art.culture

2 comments:

o f l o d a said...

I'm going to check this out right now. Sounds cool.

Samax said...

i've been reading it little by little... i really like it. let me know what you thought!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here