Dallas Webcomics Expo is TODAY!

Right now I'm getting ready to go to the Dallas Webcomics Expo, which takes place in Plano,TX today . I'm going primarily to find new webcomics and stuff to talk about on this blog, but i'll also be at a table 'longside my man Corance of the mighty GhostWerks crew, and we'll be happy to sell comics, magazines and assorted t'ing. I'll have several new prints like this SWEET drawing of Panda from Jason Pearson's Body Bags i completed this week for those who can make it out here's a map where we will be at below.

I'll be selling the 8 x 11 prints (i got this Spiderman joint, plus Batman and Superman prints on deck as well) for $10 each at the show, and probably doing some commission sketches too. I know not everyone can make it out to one of our shows, so if you're looking to get a drawing, convention prices are in effect for the Holla Day season. If you want a print, you can pay w/Paypal. if you're interested in a commission, get at me!





HOLLA DAY PRINTS





holla!
-samax

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here