WIP (work in progress...)


here's a little character design sketch i did as part of a project i'm currently working on for one of my favorite clients. i like working with him, because he always challenges me to do what i feel is good work, but he also makes me feel like he enjoys what i do, not that i was the only artist he could find... he pays me on time too (always a good thing!)
this assignment started out as a simple web illustration, but lead to full-blown character design, with turnarounds of multiple characters and the whole nine! more than getting a li'l extra bread out of it (NICE!), it's got me stretching my character design muscles!
anyways, i gotta get back to work!
-gM

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here