Kiss the Game Goodbye...

After coming to within one game of another Superbowl, Packers QB Brett Favre is packing it in for good. "I know I can still play, but it's like I told my wife, I'm just tired mentally. I'm just tired," Favre told ESPN's Chris Mortensen in a voice mail message.
A Superbowl Champion, 3 time MVP (would'a been four if the Pats didn't spend the whole season undefeated), and virtual sports icon, no quarterback in League history has thrown more touchdowns or won more games than Favre. the gritty QB also holds the record for consecutive starts. the Packers 2007's 13-3 record was punctuated by what many call Favre's best season, so the retirement comes as a shock. ultimately, he just didn't want to play anymore. (more)
peace,
samax.
-gM

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here