ghost Ride or die!

to promote the new GhostRider flick comin' out next month, sony pictures waded through the nerds, geeks and weirdos (you may decide which category you wanna put me in) at the San Diego Comicon, and sat a bunch of us down to talk about the screen adaptation of everybody's favorite Spirit of Vengeance. so anyways, peep the video below, go to www.ghostRiderMovieBlog.com to vote for me as numero uno gR fan, and/or peep my original blog about the distiguished mr. Blaze by clicking the pic above...


holla!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waddup SAMAX?! Hell yeah!! That video's awewsome!
My favorite comment:
"...he winds up selling his soul to the devil...I don't know why people make those deals and think it's gonna work out for them..."
HAHAHAHA!
CLASSIC!
Ghetto Manga hold it DOWN!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here