Jurassic 5 Drops new LP!

my main man Cal Slayton dropped a jewel in my email today! my favorite old-schoolish Cali crew, the aptly named Jurassic5 ,are droppin' a new plate entitled Feedback next month (July 25th). and now that Cut Chemist has left the group (now there really ARE five of 'em!), it'll be interesting to see how it affects their signature sound.
as you might guess, they'll be on tour promoting said new LP, so check their website for tour dates (they'll be at the Gypsy Tea Room in Dallas on July 31st, fam'ly!).

get at me...
samax.
www.ghettoManga.com

2 comments:

Cal Slayton said...

Love to feel te love.

Can I expect to see you at the show?

Samax said...

hopefully... depends on where my money's at...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here