my CAPE sketches...

as you may know, saturday was FREE COMICBOOK DAY.
i went to CAPE at zeus comics here in dallas, where me and my boys did sketches for the fans.
i did the sketches for free as part of the festivities, but some fans were greatful enough to break me off a cash donation anyways (thanks ya'll! love!)... at any rate, here's the fruits of my labor:

"I Am Vengeance..."

batman. i started the day off right with this sketch of the dark knight

"Great Power, Great Responsibility"

my favorite superHero, the Amazing Spiderman...

"Real Recognize Real"

to show that comics fans have impeccable taste... a teenager had me draw indie hipHop legend MF DOOM

"This Looks Like A Job For..."

Superman, the Original SuperHero.

"And The Truth Will Make You Free."

my favorite sketch of the day, my first ever drawing of wonder woman.

all sketches were done with pencil, sharpies, micron .08 pen, and crayola color pencils...

peace, fam...

samax.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I dig those Wonder pants! Very cool!

Samax said...

thanks... they were a big hit on my mySpace blog...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here