Rosario Dawson gets her own comic...

Sin City costar and self-confessed comics fangirl, the extremely hot Rosario Dawson will co-create and star in her own comic... well, sorta.

Sophia Cruz-the lead character of Occult Crimes Taskforce- is based on Rosario. A friend of Rosario's family, David Atchison approached her about writing a comic loosely based on her. Dawson jumped at it, out of her love for comics, not her love for herself...

"I know that the way we were able to get interest in this book was that my face was literally and figuratively attached to it," she said. "But this is not about me. The world that we're creating is the really cool part of this book. Believe me, this is a whole lot more than my making myself a sexy superhero just to feed my ego."
Occult Crimes Taskforce (a 12-gauge comics production) will be published by Image Comics.

holla!
samax.
www.samaxAmen.com

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here